Have you ever wondered exactly how many calories you should be eating to slim down or build muscle? Have you ever been curious about your ideal target heart rate or optimal body weight?
Well I have a great site for you to check out!
FreeDieting.com has great, but simple, fitness calculators on the following subjects:
- Ideal Calorie Needs (Good for when you’re curious about your daily caloric-intake)
- Macro-Nutrient Ratios (A simple way to guide yourself in proper Carb/Protein/Fat ratios)
- Muscle Gain Calculator (Trying to build muscle? Look here)
- Pregnancy Calories (Nourish your baby without overeating)
- Breastfeeding Calories (Daily calorie requirements during breastfeeding)
- Calories in Food (A good breakdown of calories found in common foods)
- BMI (Calculate your Body Mass Index here – it’s ineffective, but still used by many)
- Body Fat Calculator (Estimates body fat using weight, age, and waist size)
- Calories Burned (“Calories Burned” calculator for over 300 activities)
- Ideal Body Weight (Just a way to get an idea of “standard” body weights)
- Target Heart Rate (Calculates your target heart rate during exercise by age)
- Waist to Hip Ratio (Calculate your waist to hip ratio. Ratios of more than 0.8 mean an increased health risk.)
- Unit Conversion (Great Metric and Imperial conversion tool)
Knowledge is power (as cliche as that sounds) – so the more you know about these areas as they relate to your fitness goals, the greater your chances will be of achieving success.
If you need any assistance in interpreting the results of any of these calculators as they relate to your exercise routines, feel free to contact us using the form in the upper-right portion of this screen. Someone from FDF will follow-up with you ASAP.
Have a nice day and remember, what gets measured – gets done!